DEPOSIT RETENTION: If facility is in need of custodial services it will be taken out of deposit.
CANCELLATIONS: At the discretion of the Posse Lodge;
- Deposit will be forfeited if the renter(s) cancel the event 14 days or less prior to the rental.
- 50% of the deposit will be returned for cancellations 15 days-29 days.
- 100% of the deposit will be returned if cancellation is made at least 30 days prior to the event.
EXCEPTION: Reservations made within 14 days of an event are 100% refundable.
- The Posse Shack is available to renters that are 21 years or older.
- The Los Alamos Sheriff’s Posse reserves the right to refuse any rental.
- Any youth event must be supervised at all times by an adult.
- The standard rental fee is $200.00 per day plus a $150.00 hold/damage deposit.
- All monies will be deposited into the Los Alamos Sheriff’s Posse bank account upon receipt. If all obligations of this contract are met, deposits will be returned by means of a check, written from the Posse Lodge checking account.
- The renter(s) agree to accept the premises in “as is” condition without warranty, express or implied and leave the premises in the condition accepted.
- The renter(s) is responsible for any and all of the damages that occur.
- User responsibility: Notwithstanding the payment of; rental fees, deposits or payments for custodial services, or use at no charge; the renter(s) is responsible for leaving the facility in as clean a condition as was found, as per pre-inspection with Rental Manager, or authorized person, and any damages which may occur to the premises or equipment during the period of use. Also, for any special services required or requested by renter and performed by the Sheriff’s Posse. Any additional fees or penalties will be deducted from the deposit. If such fees or penalties exceed the amount of the deposit, the Sheriff’s Posse will bill the renter(s) accordingly and the renter(s) will be obligated to pay.
- Renters) shall have the opportunity to discuss options or challenge additional fees.
- All trashcans are to be empty.
- All trash is to be hauled off of the premises.
- No alcoholic beverages will be allowed to be sold on premises
- No alcoholic beverages will be allowed to be consumed on the premises by anyone less than 21 years of age.
- Renter(s) will be responsible for the conduct of guests.
- Renter(s) must be present until all guests have departed.
- Renter (s) will be responsible for clean up.
- Mops and cleaning products will be provided by Lodge.
- Parking is not allowed inside the fence, except by permission.
- NO SMOKING inside of the building or on grassy areas around the building. Smoking must be on the concrete porch or gravel area by the road. Receptacles are available outside and must be used.
Renter(s) will be required to remove any and all cigarette/cigar debris from the premises (this includes the front/back/side exterior area)
- Los Alamos Sheriff’s Posse is not responsible for any injuries to any/all persons attending as a result of this rental agreement.
- Los Alamos Sheriff’s Posse is not responsible for any/all damages to any/all property brought on to this location as a result of this rental agreement.
- Renter(s) are responsible for the return of key(s) issued. Failure to return the key(s) will result in forfeiture of deposit and could result in additional charges